ER of Texas Emergency Center can treat most medical emergencies 24 hours
ER of Texas offers 24-hour emergency care for most emergency medical needs. Our team of highly trained professionals expertly diagnose health issues and provide fast, effective treatments.
When Urgent Care is closed, your medical emergencies can't wait until morning, and the emergency room wait is hours long. Visit ER of Texas, 24-hour emergency room with no wait in Dallas, TX. While ER of Texas has many of the same services and standards as a hospital emergency room, we offer various elements in our care that makes us different from an urgent care. These elements include:
- No waiting: Instead of waiting for hours to see an ER doctor, you’ll be able to be seen quickly.
- Board Certified Physicians are available 24 hours.
- When your local urgent care has closed, we are still open 24/7. You can also call to speak with a doctor at any time.
We Provide a Wide Range of Emergency Medical Services. Trust ER of Texas for an accurate diagnosis from an experienced doctor!
- Imaging Services - Our imaging services are among the fastest, most reliable methods of diagnosing a variety of injuries and conditions.
- Laboratory Services - Our laboratory is ready to perform a wide range of tests that will help us diagnose you accurately.
- Cardiac Services - Your heart requires special care and we provide it. Our facility is equipped to treat cardiovascular problems.
- Trauma Center - We understand the unique needs of trauma patients! Our expert staff is trained to provide the intensive care they require.
- Pediatric Care Services - Our pediatric emergency rooms are staffed with board certified pediatric emergency physicians.
- Covid-19 Testing Services - Covid-19 tests are faster at ER of Texas. Forget about the 48-hour wait to get your results.
Why Visit Our Emergency Centers?
All of our emergency rooms and emergency care centers have little to no wait times. Each of our emergency centers function like a hospital emergency room staffed with board-certified doctors. From a minor injury to a serious medical emergency, our skilled board-certified physicians and ER trained nurses will evaluate you and your loved ones in a convenient, comfortable environment.
Some Medical Emergencies We Treat:
Don’t wait in a crowded hospital ER for hours on end. Come to ER of Texas, our 24/7 emergency room in Dallas, TX. Visit us immediately if you experience:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain & Heart Attack
- Chest pain
- Sport Injuries
- Head Pain & Concussions
- Allergic Reactions
- Dental Emergency
- Influenza and Fever
- Serious Infection
- Severe Headache
- Skin Rash or Sudden Break-Out
- Sinus Infection
- Animal Bites
- Back Pain
- Head Injuries
Get Directions to the closest emergency room to you in Highland Village, Little Elm, Frisco, Hurst, Colleyville, Sherman, Hillcrest, Uptown, Mansfield and other cities in Texas. ER of Texas Emergency Center’s nearest ER in TX is open 24/7 and walk-ins are always welcome.
Personalized Quality Care
In-house Lab, X-Ray & CT Scan
Fast Emergency Care Available 24/7
All Physicians Are Board Certified